For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "NG's 20th Anni. Tribute"

sorry for the late review, this came out amazing, so great and heartfelt

RealFaction responds:

Aww thank you! :) it was a lot of work. I'm still proud of it. This is basically what inspired the NG Zero Hour game, well the theme and contest as a whole. I still want to start on that again next year. Thanks for being a part of this!

The fact it got Daily 1st is a first for me. I'm really thankful for this community. I'd love to do something like this again somehow. The artists and everyone else did an amazing job. I feel this really captured the spirit of Newgrounds. The spoken parts people did were really inspiring too, loved that. Thanks man!

Holy shit. Im freaking out that the music is a chiptune version of the handbag loop I feel its iconic connection to newgrounds is so epicly under-appreciated and under-represented. Excellent collab.

RealFaction responds:

Ha thanks i made that little chiptune song :) thank you. I'm glad i organized this project with everyone.

Well I'm not that new to NG, I came 2011 but I registrated in 2 weeks before or something like that? Yeah I dunno why I didn't registrated back in 2011. I made since them many videos YouTube also today and this bring me some skills that are useful to get creative today but I made many faults. I think if I'd registrated back there I'd be much more better now.

Anyways, I love this video and I'll get some work done to upload here because this community is the first community where I feel like home. You guys here are retarded like me, make me everytime laugh and also impress me. Not like other communitys where you just have jerks, assholes or bad trolls. I mean you have trolls, jerks and assholes everywhere but here they are just nice trolls, nice jerks and nice assholes. Dude I love you guys but also I hate you for making such good things I mean how are you supposed to top that? And when I'm asking that to myself, some of you just top that and that is SO amazing and I want to be part of that.

Well all I gotta say is greetings from a dumb little german scrub.
OVER9000!!!/5 Stars mate, I can't hold all of these feels

RealFaction responds:

I forgot to reply to this lol. That's awesome! Yeah I feel the same, since 2003 this has basically been my first online home. Thanks!

Loved watching those interviews, so fantastic the work you all have done! Thanks so much Jay for making this :)

RealFaction responds:

Aww thank you! Hey psst check my new post, tagged you ;)

amazing video!. Really wanna put more out there once i get my shit together. Awesome seeing my megaman dick!.

RealFaction responds:

Good luck my friend. Thanks ! And haha.