For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Lit Fuse"

tis iz ausum!

I absolutely love this song, everything about it is amazing. It is so relaxing, and so peaceful, and it is one of my favorite songs of all time that is on newgrounds.

This is one of my favorite songs on NG, found it from a GD level. It's just so pretty! It reminds me of a winter night, the snow falling, nothing but a few streetlights to light up the area, you know what I mean? Just a great feeling I get listening to this. Thank you for this masterpiece!

OMG EARGASM OVERLOAD

I finally understand after 3 years why I love this song so much. It's because it's so unique. Each day I would scratch my head wondering why all I could think about was the song (not each day for three years, just for long periods of time). Just how natural you made the 5/4 time sound made me think, "Yeah, this feels normal." Then when I tried to count it (assuming it was in 4/4 because it felt that natural) I realized that it felt strange to count. At that time, I was only 11 and didn't really play around with 5/4 or even 3/4 for that matter. I think that was what pulled my brain so far into this song. It felt like there was a lot of effort put into this to make it sound right. In fact, this music may have subconsciously inspired me recently to make a 5/4 song myself. I want to see more like this. I may not have listened to a lot of music by cacola yet, but you bet your butt that I'm going to get right on it. I know I'm three years late to the party, but there aren't that many in depth comments about this on here. Good sound? Pff. Nah. I'm all about that sweet sweet time signature.