Reviews for "Lit Fuse"

This song simply fucks my ears. But with love. But it's kind of, like, consensual rape. Because the crash cymbals are way too harsh. But my ears like them. But my body enjoys it. Ye. We need more stars for this one.

Damn! This song is amazing! I love what you did with the 5/4 time signature! And sorry, this comment was sorta late.

Cacola responds:

Dude, I've been consistently getting reviews for this track for about a year now, your about as late as the last 5 reviews lol. Thanks though! <3

I-uhh....this song is really awesome and...

Just Yes.

Tags: something, electro, acid, disco and shrug
Me: ACID? woooohoo
this is gonna be awesome!
starting the song: BORING.
more close to the drop: BORING still but getting more intense
right before the drop: Yaaawn
At the drop: HOLY GOOSEBUMPS THIS IS THE REVOLUTION!!!!!
When thinks no drop is here after this one, getting asleep
right before the next drop: I AM SURE THIS WILL BE EPIC FOREVER.
Drop: *goosebumps has replaced onto every part of humanistic body*
:YES YES YES!!!!!

I luv Krazy for The legendary level.
But could:ve been created a better one, with the same music.
I accept the challenge, do you too?

also song, as said is Legendary.

more Legendary than Despacito. whatsoever.

Oh my God I love it.

It sounds so dreamy at first, and then gets hyped up in seconds. It fades back to a dreamy feal very effectively, although some changes are questionable. The bass added on is very well done. The drums are used in a very well done moderation as well, cutting out in nice places. Then it kicked back into full blast unexpectedly and hypes up again.

I just absolutely love this song to bits.