Reviews for "Lit Fuse"

This is a really great song and there's nothing you could really add to it, it sounds phenomenal, great job :D, really wish i could make something like this one, but oh well xD

Nice song! really gives me undertale vibes

Cacola responds:

Yeaaaaah, that was 100% the intention.

In fact saying that it was inspired by Undertale would be an understatement, but you'll have to wait to learn why.

Don't let anyone else know, but this song is actually going to apart of a really cool album which may or may not be directly based off of Undertale.

But that's a secret though, so shhhhh... ;)

Damn! This song is amazing! I love what you did with the 5/4 time signature! And sorry, this comment was sorta late.

Cacola responds:

Dude, I've been consistently getting reviews for this track for about a year now, your about as late as the last 5 reviews lol. Thanks though! <3

One of if not my sole favorite song to this date.

You've become my favorite artist over the past year, and have inspired me to do things I would've had no motivation to do otherwise. I know simply thanking you for making music isn't much, but thanks anyways.

love you <3

Cacola responds:

Oh thanks so much man! You have no idea how happy I am to be getting reviews like this, It genuinely moves me to know that my music even has the chance to inspire someone!

Whatever endeavors I motivated you to do, I wish you the absolute best with them!

I love you too <3

Very amazing song and misterious song!!! after the min 3.5-6 its a little repeadtely well anyways i like this song :v And its a very overused song!!! ,3;