Reviews for "Lit Fuse"

Wow Very nice music! but also what kind of generators did you used at the beggining of the song? (just curious)

I really like it, I'm making an instrumental arrangement for this song (I'll give you credits), if you don't want me to make the arrangement just tell me, it should be uploaded on my YT channel soon (If you want me to erase that video in the future then I would do it without any problem).

5 stars.

Cacola responds:

yea man go ahead, sounds awesome. I'd actually love to hear it so let me know when it's done!

The drop is awesome, and it's really catchy. I likey.

this is the best "Slow to Drop" song i've ever heard on Newgrounds and Geometry Dash. Brilliant Work! :D

This song is used in one of my favorite levels in a game called ''Geometry Dash'' called ''Lit fuse'' by Krazyman50. Thank you krazyman, for introducing me to Cacola. Amazing music. Keep it up.

Cacola responds: