Reviews for "Lit Fuse"

This is one of my favorite songs on NG, found it from a GD level. It's just so pretty! It reminds me of a winter night, the snow falling, nothing but a few streetlights to light up the area, you know what I mean? Just a great feeling I get listening to this. Thank you for this masterpiece!

This is just amazing... It's like read a fantasy book, this take you to a travel to another different world that's incredibll...Also this remember me a L O T to Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, I can swear that you're inspired by that game or take some material or something but this is so similar to a part of it... if I could rate 10 Stars I'll do it because there no words for this... (I don't speak english and I'm doing my best without the annoying translator that only put words without no sense for the text)

Cacola responds:

Don't worry about your english, I got everything just fine.

Thanks a lot dude! I was very much inspired by Undertale when I made this (If it wasn't obvious I'm a big fan of that game), but apparently yea, I accidentally made it sound like Pokemon lmao

dude why'd you fucking light my computer on fire with these bars dood

Cool sttof bro

I could speak all day about this song honestly,because it's pretty catchy nevertheless. Unlike other people,this actually got my attention. The chilly vibes get me easily,as the calm atmosphere of the whole song makes it really pleasing to hear. The more you listen,the better it gets. As Krazyman50 himself said,unlike most songs on NG people seem to like are pretty much flawed in lots of ways (especially repeating). This one avoids repeating a lot,and if it does I barely noticed and that's a pro for the track. I'm really amazed by how pretty the piano notes are done,either way. It's one of the best songs I've ever listened to NG either way,that ISN'T repetitive,unlike most songs I've found catchy.

Attention-grabbing,yet pretty. Good job,Cocala. <3