Reviews for "The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero""

This is the kind of work that needs to be on Cable it is on the level with shows like Avatar.

Ahhhhhh you can't make me just cry like that!!!!! D,:
It was beautiful storytelling! Very epic and heart warming at the same time!
I still have so many questions! But hopefully if you get the chance to continue this series, all those questions will be answered!

Please keep making these! I love this series a lot!!!

The rating on this thing is imPOSSibly high, I thought. No WAY it's so good, that 80-95% of people who rate give it 5 stars (I did the math). I was proved wrong. I was proved DAMN wrong.

WARNING: THE REST OF THIS REVIEW CONTAINS MASSIVE SPOILERS, SO IF YOU READ THE REVIEWS FIRST, STOP HERE. WATCH THE THING THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH, I PROMISE IT'S BETTER THAN SATISFYING YOUR CURIOSITY BY KEEPING GOING, YOU CAN ALWAYS LOOK AFTERWORDS.

One qualm, tho: Did Alethrion survive or not? Cause he has the helmet and his hair down in The Desert, but it looks like he put that helmet on right before murdering the deitylike figures. But I got the distinct impression both from the beginning graphic and the part right after he defeated noirhtelA that he did not survive. Did he end up using not-olympus as his base for heroing, or what?

Another epic movie man, but now a question. Whatever happened to Amerath?

Haha, great ending...