Reviews for "The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero""

Not a fault to mention, thoroughly love this and this studio's other works so far! Kickstarter really is a great thing :D
Loved the opening especially, what a beautiful sky, interesting contrast of peace and calm before death and destruction haha. A good narrative of the powers of greed vs love, both can be very strong! It's surprising how many will get overcome by greed when faced with the prospect of a simple x on a map! :) Some will make it there, some will not. I wonder how many other intriguing stories can burst forth from this setting.

I love the first "The Reward", and I finally got a chance to help for create a new episodes. Thanks for this new amazing piece of art.

An absolutely amazing piece of art yet again, I'm reminded of ghibli and even disney, thanks a ton for sharing this with the masses here on newgrounds.
now if you'll excuse me I have something in my eyes...(tears)

This is absolutely amazing! I love the story and the animation style; I see your team's inspiration from the great Japanese creators ;) hehe. oh and I actually dont mind that theirs little talking involved because it kept room for audience participation. Keep up the Fantastic work!!

Absolutely loved the first one, and this was another exceptional piece!

And I just had to LOL @ the "Tankmen" God.