Reviews for "BRUCE: In the Dark"

Reminds me of a track from Resident Evil with the clock. Very cool and I am glad to add this one to the BRUCE sound track and share it with the animation team. Im sure they will enjoy it too.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I could've sworn I responded to this earlier... Oh well, maybe there was some random connection issue and my reply wasn't saved. Thanks a lot for reviewing!
I hope they will enjoy it indeed :3

This sounds like an extra soundtrack for Ghost in the Shell! Simplistic, but very effective. I would say my favorite part would be the first 2 minutes of it. Good stuff as usual, hardly miss any piece of work from you.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

"...hardly miss any piece of work from you."

=> I've noticed! Thanks a great deal for checking out so much of my stuff, and reviewing it too :D

You know, I've gotten several recommendations to watch Ghost in the Shell, so I should definitely do that. I'd agree that the first 2 minutes are the most interesting. Then again, as this is only BGM, it can be good that the second part is not too overtaking :)

These sounds are amazing and this is great for background music. I didn't even realize it was a loop the first time I listened to it.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks man! But I've got to admit that indeed, the awesome sounds are more because of Stormdrum 3 than they are because of me; I barely had to mix anything in the slightest. Only thing I had to do was place the sounds XD

But yeah. I decided to just use a bit of silence as a loop, as it tends to work better in actual projects than something that plays sounds during the cut.