Reviews for "Darnell for President"

Awesome writing and acting as always, style fits perfectly

This is good and I like this because it is good, this is a good job by Brewster Cartoons yet again

Brewster responds:

Thanks ill be sure to give it a watch and thanks for the review.

Firstly, great job on this. The writing was fluid and reactive, and it was natural, which is the most important part of something like this. It flowed smoothly and didn't seem disjointed or jumbled. The layering of the tracks of audio together to form arguments was great, too.
The reason I have this a 4 and not 5 is a couple of errors that made it hard for me to get into. First, the audio suffered from the problem of poor recording environment. I couldn't really tell whether it was a good or bad microphone simply because the echos in the room made it sound bad. Now, I can't say that you're inherently at fault for that, but I do have to say that it tore me out of immersion for that. Ricepirate posted videos on his Youtube channel about how to stop that from occurring very easily with no money.
The other problem I had with this is that certain walking and movement sequences seemed too slow to be natural. At first I thought it may have been a stylistic approach, but other scenes looked too natural and reactive in their movements to have played into the same style. I'm not saying it was bad, because it's a hell of a lot better than I could ever do, but I just felt that it might be worth noting for future animations.
Overall, definitely a great animation. 4 minutes isn't easy to pull off, and you did it really well, so congrats for that. You have a lot of cool styles in this, such as the moving patterns on the characters with colors and designs, I loved that a lot. You're good at what you do, so keep it up!

BOBBY BREW
i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you
You write so beautifully and everything about this is beautiful and you are beautiful

Brewster responds: