Reviews for "Indy Racing Symphony"

I love these cars, and everybody who loves the great cart era should give this a whirl.

Nocito87 responds:

Thank you very much ! :) I also love the great CART era. I want them back so badly :)

Nice! I have more!

Nice ! 5/5 !

But how can I choose the bonus car ? When I win the race, I can't select the Nobel 1 car :(

I think it is a successful reproduction of Indycar 1991.
In addition I think it's great that the game was brought to life on the platform on which it was created.
I also liked the sounds very much(-:.

After a few tries i took the 3th place (-:.

Thank you so much ! :-)

First of all, you NAILED the presentation. It looked exactly like I remember Indycar on TV back in the early 90s, graphics and all.
Second, given the limitations of Flash I think you did about as well as you could have given what you were trying to do. That said, the game became very choppy and laggy in some areas (seemed to happen at random) and in a game where reflexes are important, this choppiness can be a real killer. I think this is a good effort (and frankly I might be a bit extra generous given my fondness for Indy of the 90s) but it can definitely be improved and expanded upon.

Nocito87 responds:

Thank you so much for this review. That means a lot to me.

It's a shame that you had to experience lag and choppiness.
Maybe it helps to lower the visual quality by pressing "Q".

This game was made to fit into the 20mb swf limitation of newgrounds. Sadly a few days before release, this barrier was lifted up to 100mb, so I guess it was just bad luck for me this time.
Maybe I will give it another shot in the future.

Thanks again ! I really appreciate your review :)