Reviews for "Frazzle Dazzle"

Really fun! Too short and "raw" as it was a Ludum Dare submission, of course, as I think it would need some other ideas for enemies and level-design in general, several levels, and a map (only showing what has already been seen by the player). I wish this will be turned into a full game :)

hexdie responds:

I'm really thinking about turning this into a full game. I had a number of other ideas that could be incorporated into the game and with the blow dryer. A map would also be very helpful! I'm glad you liked it though!

very short but nice game. it would be nice if there was alteast a short explanation of whats going on, but i mean its a game where you have great hair and give everyone else great hair. that alone is enough to please me

hexdie responds:

Yeah, I wanted to include a short story sequence or something explaining what was going on but I ran short on time, so I cut that. I'm glad you enjoyed it anyway!