Reviews for "Inktober #31 Happy Halloween!"

Very nice

So this was pretty "COOL" So this was a nice piece here the "COLORS" are pretty good I love the reflection of the wording, so as I have reviewed most of your work and started from oldest and now to the newer stuff you can really see the quality that gets better over time, Im thinking that is snow falling its nice I think you should have added a sprinkle of specs of snow stars somehow, but you have finished with this piece but overall this was a nice little halloween piece.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~

~X~

Cyberdevil responds:

Hmm now that you mention the snow it definitely looks like it, though I'm pretty sure I was thinking stars when I drew it... subconscious detail, maybe. Thank you!

Spooky spelling.

Halloween letters. :)

Good art. :3

Thanks!

Heppy Helloween!

Thanks; you too!

Happy Halloween CD! A lovely end to the inktober2018 series (I especially liked the reflections in this one) with a chill verse to accompany it :D I gotta go catch up on the rest!

Cyberdevil responds:

Happy Halloween to you too Jabun (was about to mimic the style and go with JB but that's another artist so...)! Glad you liked it; thanks for stopping by!