Reviews for "TheLighter"

so awesome and cool
i like it 5 stars

Aww thanks ^^

So retro, so enjoyable. The lenght of the game is about perfect for some mindless waste of time ;). I wasted all my TNT on the final boss an hit him with like 5 or 6. With no other way to farm him I went full Rambo and set it on flame. It's definitely possible to defeat him.

HawkSandwich responds:

Thanks for your review and your high rating ^^ I'm glad you enjoyed the game. I'm also a huge fan of these retro art styles :3

Very enjoyable for such a short game. TNT was a fun little addon, and the maze was nice, with just enough turns to hide things, but not be too confusing. Felt like classic Quake the speed I was running though!

HawkSandwich responds:

Aha thanks for your review ^^

Haha... pretty cool game you have there. I never thought you can use a lighter to burn ghosts away... I guess they now have to face my light mlg360skills... get it? . Anyway nice work on the idea of unconventional weapon. The graphics were simplistic but the 3d element for a game made in 2 days is really good. The TNT explosions were really anticlimactic, and if you have an armor that withstands tnt explosions, why can't it withstand ghosts and robots. Either way, it's the third game I played in my Ludum Dare 32 let's play video: https://youtu.be/2qv9U6_Cjms . Pretty cool nevertheless... I'm expecting great games in the future from you...

this game was very fun and unique just a bit short

HawkSandwich responds:

I agree. I wish I could have made it a bit longer, I just didn't want it to get boring.