Reviews for "TheLighter"

This was great! I know it was just a Ludum Dare project but I'd love to see legitimate game as a sequel- there's so much promise.

HawkSandwich responds:

I'm kind of doing that...? I'm making a first person tower defense game with this art style and probably TNT as well XD Thanks for the five star rating ^^ Glad you enjoyed

I loved the retro style. Reminded me of Hexen because of the sky. On my favourites list now :D

HawkSandwich responds:

AHa thanks! I've actually never heard of Hexen...

so awesome and cool
i like it 5 stars

Aww thanks ^^

Not bad at all I say. Nice Doom feel to it with a unique weapon. Might have been slightly better if either the TNT exploded the instant it hit something or you could hold onto it for a moment so it would explode sooner after throwing it.

HawkSandwich responds:

Thanks! Yeah I know after making it I actually realized I should have changed the TNT's behavior...

I honestly thought that this was a fantastic game. The sense hat you have nothing but a lighter to fight and you lose health so quickly just makes it freaky. The game had a nice maze/puzzle to it but it was a bit hard to find some places as they blend into the walls and such small pathways. All in all I give it a five stars since it gave me a sense if insecurity and vulnerability unlike some of the games these days. Nice Job!

HawkSandwich responds:

Thanks you so much! I loved this comment because it describes what I was going for. My goal was to bring the players out of their comfort zone and your comment let me know I did it right. I'm actually making a full, better version of this game right now.