Reviews for "TheLighter"

I honestly thought that this was a fantastic game. The sense hat you have nothing but a lighter to fight and you lose health so quickly just makes it freaky. The game had a nice maze/puzzle to it but it was a bit hard to find some places as they blend into the walls and such small pathways. All in all I give it a five stars since it gave me a sense if insecurity and vulnerability unlike some of the games these days. Nice Job!

HawkSandwich responds:

Thanks you so much! I loved this comment because it describes what I was going for. My goal was to bring the players out of their comfort zone and your comment let me know I did it right. I'm actually making a full, better version of this game right now.

nice change of past, a bit short otherwise quite fun and entertaining :D

Aha thanks :3

this game was very fun and unique just a bit short

HawkSandwich responds:

I agree. I wish I could have made it a bit longer, I just didn't want it to get boring.

Not bad at all I say. Nice Doom feel to it with a unique weapon. Might have been slightly better if either the TNT exploded the instant it hit something or you could hold onto it for a moment so it would explode sooner after throwing it.

HawkSandwich responds:

Thanks! Yeah I know after making it I actually realized I should have changed the TNT's behavior...

so awesome and cool