Reviews for "TheLighter"

Short, but cool.
I felt a little claustrophobic on that labyrinth. It's really weird and creepy with those ghosts coming at you. And that robot, I felt like I was in a horror movie.

HawkSandwich responds:

Aha thanks ^^ I'm glad to know the intended aesthetics kind of go through clearly. I also realized the map is a bit tight, I'll keep that in mind in my future games.

I loved the retro style. Reminded me of Hexen because of the sky. On my favourites list now :D

HawkSandwich responds:

AHa thanks! I've actually never heard of Hexen...

Cool game! The walking sound was annoying and it was very difficult to pick up the tnt (you have to walk exactly on top of it). I blasted the boss robot with a lot of tnt but he didn't die and then he killed me.

HawkSandwich responds:

Yeah I should have lowered the step volume and/or got a new sound entirely. With the boss being so hard, I'm still trying to learn how hard to make something. If you're not a game designer, it can be somewhat hard to see why, but the things you make are super easy to you, but to others you're not sure if they're going to be super easy or just the opposite. Thanks for playing, though, and thanks for your three stars ^^

...After wandering around the labyrinth for a long time, I have found a keycard. I opened the door and came in. I used all my TNT on the robot. Then I started burning him with my lighter. Still died.
Pretty good game, reminded me of Quake. BTW, why do ghosts take 5 health from the player when they die? When they die, 5 health is always drained from my character. Is this intentional?

HawkSandwich responds:

I think your health being lost is purely coincidental. If you can manage to keep the right distance from them, they don't take your health when dying. Thanks for the high rating even though you were killed by the boss XD I realize so many people would have given it a low rating simply because they died.

Too bad you're not better at making video games.

HawkSandwich responds:

...It was a joke :3 Someone's a little grumpy, no? I don't get mad at constructive criticism, but this isn't that, this is just a rude, useless comment XD If you want to suggest anything, go ahead. Otherwise you just wasted your time writing that lolol XD