Reviews for "Sweet Inn"

This is good, but your glory days are behind you. Also, am I the only one that noticed the backgrounds are all from Skyrim?

You can actually cheat with touch screen... (press start and press heart without doing the maze stuff) But average all around game...

VadimGoD, TBH i miss the days when your games didnt require much skill. i enjoyed your early games where you just picked the multi choice speaking options, i liked how i could get to the best part quickly without much effort. i hope you take this into consideration with the next game you make

stocking fetish. the ability to leave the stockings and gloves. that is what gets me the most. I know you probably aren't the one who makes these and probably just has an account. but it is the best thing you posted here in a while.

it was good, better then the other games you have done, mostly because of the reasonably sized body parts. i found a way to cheat though, and i think in later games you should fix it somehow. the cheat is on the maze minigame when you start the actual maze just right click and move your mouse to the heart, you win instantly everytime without any sort of challenge.