Reviews for "Sweet Inn"

Looks fine but the game bugs when there's only one piece of clothing left. The conversation choices are pointless because there's only one correct answer.

Nicely done, but missing some important details.

Of those missing here they are...

1: She needs to moan and make some kind of noise during the fun stuff like when she's giving oral, and when she's working the shaft.

2: Needs selectable positions. That being, some guys like to watch her back as he finishes, some of us prefer to finish with her looking us in the eye. More positions like cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy style, scissor, all would be acceptable options for the finale.

3: Options to cum inside or out. Honestly I prefer to cum inside, and watch her tremble from taking my hot seed inside in the nigh-helpless position of missionary. Some guys don't want to feel like he's impregnating a girl out of some fear.

Overall, I like it, it's almost perfect. It had a minor trip, but it's still great.

this was okay but if u do not remove the necklace until later it will not continue
also using a something i learned from the impossible quiz made this go so much faster *cough* right click *cough*

Could not remove panties, after the necklace there was no option to continue.
She just stood there in her panties nervously wiggling her legs.

It's been too long since I wrote a review, but here we go.

First, the girl's nice looking, I'll give you that. No moans during intercourse with her, what a shame. But she is a pretty good eyecandy.

Second, the story is all right. What bugs me is that this is a ripoff of Skyrim, 'cause I used to play Skyrim for a while and the inn looks really familiar, plus the girl is dressed somewhat that way. Now, I have no problem that it looks like Skyrim, but I think this could have had more creativity.

Third, the minigame. It's not hard if you know how to control your mouse. Funny that it takes a while to finish the minigame.

Finally, the sex itself. I like that it has the traditional insert into her pussy stuff, but I feel as if the anal fans don't get what they want. Maybe incorporate it to be optional (SexHotGames has done that with their most recent game on their website). Not an issue for me, but could be an issue to others.

Overall, I give it 7/10, since it's good, but not very memorable. It's not bad, but it's not as good as the other games (Lavindor Kingdom, Ocean Cruise, those really good ones).