Reviews for "Word Play"

As always, I enjoyed your surreal artwork and amusing puns. It's easier than some of other games, and shorter, but a few of the parodies are really funny.

Unfortunately, the mechanics were a bit sloppier than your other games. I did not enjoy dragging the letters around the screen, and I really wanted to just type in the answers. On the other hand, I did like being able to rearrange the tiles at will if I was having trouble figuring out a word. Maybe leave the mouse control as it is but add some keyboard support?

There were some glitches. Tiles get stuck on each other and move around the screen one on top of the other, and on the last level, the final" T" didn't work. I had to the "T" that I had already included in the first part of the answer.

It's always good to see your creativity at work, though.

Munguia responds:

Thanks for comment and play, "T" issue at end is fixed, thanks for the bug report.

1) XBOX
2) HOT DOG
3) FAST FOOD
4) FACE BOOK
5) MISTER T
6) NINJA STAR
7) CRAY? ???

It's an all right game. I'd enjoy it more if I could just type the letters instead of having to click and drag. My carpal tunnel is acting up after this game.

T is not the 25th letter...
Apart from that, less inspired than your other games, but still cool to play.

Munguia responds:

you are right, thanks, medall is fixed to 20th letter man, :)

As always, I enjoyed your art, but I cannot rate this game as high as your other submissions, which in my humble opinion had more complexity and creativity. Here, there are too few puzzles in comparison to, let's say, the Famous Paint Parodies. Another problem is that answers relatively easy to guess, especially with all the obvious popculture references. This doesn't mean that I'm disappointed with the Word Play, and I did enjoy its humour, but it certainly isn't your crowning gem.

By the way, is there any chance to play a Spanish version?