Reviews for "Word Play"

I dont like that the maturity rating is based off of one out of the fifteen pictures. the only questionable content is the homo erectus, other then that a child could play it.
I know that it should be rated M, I just think its misleading that its 95% non graphic and only has one picture with a boner, there for its rated 17+.

Its like making a kids game, then having a nude picture in the back round, so you rate it M.

Other then that, I liked the game except for 2 additional things.

1. Some of the puns were just not fun. Hidden camera, security belt, and dart vadar were just lazy puns.
2. dragging the letters to the boxes was annoying, especially when the answer was obvious. but it was helpful when you just wanted to try one letter in a certain location.

1) XBOX
12) HOMO ERECTUS
13) DREAM CATCHER
14) HIDDEN CAMERA
15) SECURITY BELTS

why did you make it so annoying to drag letters onto the boxes?

having to move them so close to perfectly on the box to get it to register was annoying and unnecessary.

additionally, having the box translate to the letter's location when they merge is ugly. really ugly to have the letters shifted unevenly...

all this is is some decent art.

I did think this was a little too easy, but it's still a good game! It's mostly because, well, you can easily get medals. I still appreciate the drawings. It was just a cute game. It was fun to see all these different pictures. Your other games are better, though.

The music was quite nice too. It was a little something different from you. It did get more complicated with that bomb stuff. Not too memorable, but still good. I could figure out most of them at least.

It was a bit too easy, and you get medals for just playing the game. This I find strange, they are easy achievements. They should be achieved out of greatness, or because you did something out of the ordinairy, for which you are then rewarded.
Consider raising the first song, only a small group of audiophiles will be able to hear those frequencies clearly.
Overall I found the music entertaining, and the art was pretty good.