Reviews for "Luigi's Crazy Mansion"

Well worth the pain! Simply amazing.

So much characters! Huge work done.

Love the color

Lots of great "COLOR" in this one this piece is pretty amazing I almost think you should ad a frame and or border on this piece, Very nice work here and some nice effort aswell, allthough I wouldnt mind seeing some more effects throughout, It was a pretty good piece of work, so keep making fantastic stuff like this. so keep at it. and keep making nifty things. for all of us to enjoy. nice job here and you have shown some good detail a lot is desired here in this piece with all the effort and detail that you have put fourth in it. It does however Radiates some good artistic Expression.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I almost think you should ad a frame and or border on this piece

~X~

Wow, truly incredible. I like how you really captured the essence of each ghost in this chaos, it brings back a lot of memories!

What an awesome character collage! :) Looking at the top half, being impressed but wondering if it was really as amazingly impressing as it was promised, and then you started scrolling down... quite a way to the bottom there! :D I don't recognize most of these guys, but all are so flawlessly drawn; packed together. Very classy cartoon work all in all. Happy Halloween!

-cd-