Reviews for "Markiplier FNAF 3"

Wow, this is some really great stuff. Nice work :) (Also, those posters :3)

Well, that was...soul-scaldlingly terrifying. Good job!

omg i love your style of animation and it was very well done man keep on rocking

WOW THAT WAS AMAZING !!!!

So yeah, I gotta admit something. Not to insult the admittedly talented people who do this sorta thing, but I have to admit I could never really get into a lot of fan videos for YouTubers like this mainly because they were just "Here's an animated version of the game for him to walk and talk in" since it just felt... redundant and like there wasn't much creativity, save for the odd fun visual gag. But I gotta give you credit here for actually, y'know, taking the whole idea of "Here's actual chatter he did, in a game he played" but putting a unique story to it. It actually makes me happy to see you go that extra mile.

It looks good too even if I don't know why but I will always hate giant cartoon noses. It makes me think that the world is suffering from some kind of Jimmy Durante disease and are seconds away from grasping their throat and gurglihg "Ah... chah... chah... chaaaaaaa *dying breth*" ....Okay I have no idea what the fuck I was going on about there, but uh... good cartoon. =D