Reviews for "Kill the Plumber"

It's a nice game, although I watched you playing it, and LEVEL 27, I'm just saying is literally impossible, as it's not made the same when you played it as it is here on Newgrounds, so insert all and every negative thing anyone could ever say to you here. I would been nice and even put a 4/5 in if it weren't for that. It's the only thing that if angry about. Especially as I like your previous games.

level 31 is impossible. also level 12 in under 5 seconds is impossible. it takes more than that to just get to him

i was ready to 5/5 this but i can't in good conscience rate an unbeatable game higher than 0.

keybol responds:

There is another way to beat level 12, which is out of the box. or in this case out of the screen

This game fucking sucks n***a

This is game should just be called test my patience. Its more annoying than it is fun

keybol responds:

or test your brain

Where is the shortcut in level 12?

Why can't I skip levels? I can't stand those ghost levels (especially level 3-2)