For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Kill the Plumber"

Great flip flop parody. This is a lot of fun, but with my lowly netbook the lag is killing me on level 39. My ghost is slowed, but the timer is not, so the plumber pops up too early for me to get him. Watched a walkthrough to double check.

keybol responds:

sorry about that, my quick solution is to press down at the start hoping he comes up from the middle pipe.

Love the way you executed this idea. Art is nice, love the variety of characters, and overall fun levels.

AI uses a glitch in which you jump onto him from a great, height, and he teleports on top of you, killing you. otherwise, great game.

Playing this may require a lot of Mountain Dew. But, on the other hand, nice.

sometimes I found the mechanics infuriating. But the puzzles and different types of enemies or players make this game much better than it almost was.