Reviews for "Kill the Plumber"

Excellent game

G8 M8 8/8

seriously though great game, the puzzles are very interesting and the over all design of the game and artwork was amazing.

I found the game very interesting in taking the perspective of the villain. And this game does have some addictivness factor.
P.S. Creepnpeep: To get the shortcut medal- walk off the left side of the map, immedtiatly move right and land on the pipe, kill hero.

An amazing game based off the Mario, the bastard haha. That being said this has professional all over it. Thank you for letting me play this for free. I enjoyed the interesting design choices you made for the characters and it was cool to be different troopers to defend from the wild maniac. Very clever. ALL the stars, 5s and all the goodness.

I bought this on steam a while ago, but still find this game just as enjoyable to play.