Reviews for "Kill the Plumber"

you have a air difficulty curve, the ghost stages seem to be more about beeting the RNG then plottinhg a path but i managed never the less, thank you.

keybol responds:

there isn't random stuff in here really, if the plumber face you, you can't move. sometimes it's better to outwit than outrace

Hopin for a Sequel

I don't like the ghost's delayed time of disappearing, to slow

Great game! It's just plain fun and addictive. My only problem with it is that I can't get the Deathtouch medal. I think it bugged out on me. I got every other one, but that one won't unlock. Kind of upset by that, but I loved the game nonetheless and I gave it a 5 star rating, because anything less would be just silly.

I'm not getting any of the medals despite having gotten all 144 stars...
Kind of upset over that tbh.
Overall it's a great game though, loved the remix of that mario song thrown in.
(Would be 5 stars but.. I want my medals)

keybol responds:

that's weird. i got all the medals and other players got them too in their account