For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Kill the Plumber"

A fantastic, easy to pick up, highly addictive and fun little puzzle platformer in the same vein as Braid… Only this time it's far more amusing as you finally get to take the koopas & Goombas side against a certain genocidal dodgy Italian plumber! :-)

Really nice game with a good difficulty !

Good! Although I found a bug in level 7.
Ma- Ahem...Plumber jumped into a block.

Amusing spoof. Instead of guiding around a familiar-looking plumber the tables are turned and one has to use bad guy enemies to thwart the supposed "good guy's" plans. I started playing this game before Cinnamon Toast Ken on Youtube played it to help give it exposure. I stopped because one part was too challenging at the time. Glad I finally gave it a second try and beat this game! I want to go back and see if I can get the rest of the medals as well as get each level at a three-star rating. Defeating a plat-forming plumber never felt so good!

keybol responds:

Awesome! Thank you! If you like to see more please consider taking a look and possibly backing us in our Kickstarter campaign! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/443284758/kill-the-plumber

I quite enjoyed this one. Challenging but not unfair and a touch of puzzle. one star deducted for the ghostchar which i found a bit annoying.
but overall thumbs up and iam looking forward to a sequel

keybol responds:

Thank you. That ghost is indeed challenging. More enemies to come though https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/443284758/kill-the-plumber