For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Sneaky Ranch Day 4"

Tractor key was frustratingly hidden. Other than that, a great game as always :)

Finding the milk jug was annoying but i still like the game

I'm less impressed at each iteration... The last part with the keys was a real b*itch to find... Anyway, on my way to day 5!

Another good day at the form! Good idea with the churning butter part, teaching some of the probably less known farm-life lore, would be cool with more tasks like that, edutainment. :P Onto the next part...

-cd-

click the hinge on the fence company door for the super secret boss stage. also i dont trust that cousin first she scammed gold from me on that island because she supposedly upgraded my generator and now i know shes just gonna take the toast to grandma and tell her that she had to do all kinds of shit to make it and take all the glory, my sister is the same fucking way.