Reviews for "Sneaky Ranch Day 4"

Great as usual, I got through this one pretty quick. ;)

still loving it. bugs: when you click on grandpa it still says he wants a bundle of wood. when you click on the hinge to the fence co door it says the door is locked and the keyhole is red. I was slightly annoyed with the word lock, really just had to guess at combinations of the given letters till I found the right one.

Nice casual game. For those who are having problems with the milk jug, you may have got the milk if you click on a milking cow with the jug selected, you must place the butter churn on the kitchen then select the milk jug an use it on the butter churn.

All medals work and I unlocked them all.

I'm less impressed at each iteration... The last part with the keys was a real b*itch to find... Anyway, on my way to day 5!