Reviews for "Sneaky Ranch Day 4"

The weakest so far

The number lock and the anagram are easy to solve. The place where I found a tractor key was tricky as I don't normally inspect both the front and the back of an item.

Thanks to @manfedmedviq, I had no idea how to make butter from a jug of milk and a butter churn. I thought I could combine the two in the inventory, but the game didn't allow it.

Why my cousin didn't give me a quarter directly? I found it after she left to visit Grandma. And she could have told Grandma to ring me. Why is it always me to ring her?

Nice casual game. For those who are having problems with the milk jug, you may have got the milk if you click on a milking cow with the jug selected, you must place the butter churn on the kitchen then select the milk jug an use it on the butter churn.

still loving it. bugs: when you click on grandpa it still says he wants a bundle of wood. when you click on the hinge to the fence co door it says the door is locked and the keyhole is red. I was slightly annoyed with the word lock, really just had to guess at combinations of the given letters till I found the right one.

Great as usual, I got through this one pretty quick. ;)