Reviews for "Miss Fortune DP"

Ha sex ^o^

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Yes this pirate lady is being double penetrated.

next time just send your "friend" the file. This was simply a waste of time just to be disappointed. If you cant put your all into it then don't post it, that just gets you bad reviews.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Well, i never expected a 5 for this quickie, of course this is not my best work. My friend request the drawing, and i chose put a little simple movement. As i said in comment, this should not be taken so seriously, I share these "sketches of ideas" to people who may like it, and it does not waste my time because, well... it's a quickie . Quickies are like many other things in world, some people like and others don't. Anyways there's no reason for panic, as i also said in the comment, i will now expend most of my spare time in Pussymon and other games i have in mind.

Quickie? Forget the quickie and get on with Serious work....

Please don't make quickie animations, others get displeased.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Relax dude, make quickies don't mean I'm not creating complex stuff, it is actually the opposite , it is a way to share some sketches of ideas with everybody without delay my main projects.

Great work!

Thanks man.

Sorry but this is only cheap work. You have to do better then this.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Already explained in note, quickie request for a friend, simple animation made in real little time.