For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 192 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Zombies vs Penguins 3"

This was almost the perfect game! There was only one problem: Level 17. I easily beat them all except that one, which I keep failing at. You have to be really good to beat it. It's still wonderful to play. There are so many new and interesting things to look at.

I appreciate how good the graphics are. The music is nice and high paced as well. The walkthrough didn't seem to help me any. Well, it's great for what it is. The ricochet bullets are the best part.

Hi Becksel, game developer here. The walkthrough is at the bottom of the link. As for the rocket, it will follow your mouse to wherever you want it to be and explode when it reach your mouse cursor or hit the wall/enemy etc. You should fire with your mouse cursor a bit far away from the penguin. Thank you for playing!

Amusing game but there isn't a walkthrough link anywhere.. Or at least I can't find it.

And I don't really understand how the rockets work because they explode before I can even reach a zombie :(

Am I missing something?

As always..It's amazing!
-SkyTheQuiet

Good game,really great....Well duck it!