Reviews for "Dead Detention #5"

Good game. I like it

Pretty fun game with catchy music. Felt the timers for the mini games were a little TOO generous finished them with plenty of time to spare. The Happy Fun Time Slide I refuse to believe, and it's just a day dream of max about how they actually got down the school building. Decent wrap up for the series, and I'm actually happy you didn't reveal how the zombies came to be. Most series that reveal how the zombies are created tend toward the lame.

I love all of the references.. Haha, telling the plot of Guilty Crown start to finish as a threat? Good luck. :p I also love how the minigames become more intense than the last few, but I think that the ending was too empty, like the series was short.. maybe you could continue this on with a spinoff? Other than that I think it was a good series and this part was a good finish, considering all cliches of zombies.

Cute ending, you've definitely improved a lot since your first Dead Detention game and i'm glad i played them all as soon as they came out, it gave me the chance to watch your game developing skills evolve.
The mini-games weren't too hard or too easy, just how i like them.

Just wish that the The End screen had a button to return to the main menu or for us to replay.

Good work and i'm looking forward for your next project.