Reviews for "Saved by the Bell"

I liked the humor and the art. The controls didn't feel very responsive sometimes and the music in the intro was mildly irritating. All things considered, I kinda liked it.

That's one way to use the term "Saved by the bell" lol. Not sure if I would apply this term for the same reason as this game irl, but I can still see the relation where we as the bell must rescue the other items/characters (?) and avoid being knocked out of the game.

Absolutely love the play-on words words.

Pros:
- The literal take on "Saved by the Bell" is funny, as well as the different bells.
- It's fun to discover them and to catch'em all
Cons:
- The controls are a clumsy and the hitbox is hard to get.
- The games looks like it's been very rushed and the graphics are poor
- The interface is a bit inconsistent (press a key/click a button).

The only buzzkill for me is the first con I mentioned. Sometimes we really don't know how to avoid the flames. Another action from the player (aside from up/down) would probably be good for the gameplay.

Munguia responds:

Thanks for comment and play PineappleAlarmClock, i saw you played the game till the end, Thanks,
-i think controls are ok, just one step at time, are just 4 spaces to move up and down.
-The game wasnt very rush, but is very short and graphics are not poor are freely made, as a developer i made different kind of games with different kind of graphics, i just draw the way I LIKE.

Thanks for playing.

Controls could be better.

I like the graphics and the speed of the game. However, I have played similar ones.