Reviews for "Saved by the Bell"

I quite liked it. I didn't find the arrow controls as frustrating as others. The only suggested I might make in that regard to get rid of the slight delay when you are switching between the four lanes, though that might make it too easy.

Munguia responds:

Thanks Bubba, the game can be won on 3 minutes but i could take hours to others, thats funny for me. Some users are only clickers

A different step from your art games, it's nice but i have to agree with others, the up and down controls are still with a delay and the collision box with the fires is off by a few seconds and area. Over all still a nice game.

it's ok, i don't really get it and the controls are stiff, and the collision detection is bad, but it's a really cute art and i love the author!

i thoroughly enjoyed this game, animation is great and i liked the concept. great job

Munguia responds:

Thanks Disdainfulpanda i spand funny and nice time making games.

Well, looking at the medals, I thought there were going to be a lot more in game characters to save, but instead I get a slew of medal unlocks when the game ends. It was a nice punny game that I liked playing, but those arrow controls are so tight that I think it detracted a lot from the enjoyment.