Reviews for "Saved by the Bell"

There were only 9 types of bells I saved in the game, but then it gave me achievements for saving 22 types of bells.

Munguia responds:

Yes, save 9 bell studens, win the game and just watch the list of 13 Teachers The Bell Saved, its funny to full the 500 points of medals. :)

I appreciate that you enjoy making games, but this one was pretty bad. Maybe if you spent longer developing the graphics and gameplay the game would get better. Still, free is a very good price, so thanks!

Munguia responds:

Sorry Mr JonPerfect, not all games are jon, i mean Perfect, i spend months on another projects and days for others, i really know if i spent longer time all goes on different way, but i also know that i can do anything, games of months and games of hours.

You always know how to make the strangest games with the strangest soundtracks

Thanks Wegra, i am strange

I enjoyed this more than your paintings and art quizzes. You should make your next game like this, and give the quiz games a rest. The controls can be stiff at times.
The medals work, and I earned them all.

Munguia responds:

Thanks for Playing DrStrongBad, check my profile, i made more games like this than Quizzes, i just love to make em both.

Funny idea the game itself could need some work (smoothness etc).