Reviews for "Saved by the Bell"

Controls could be better.

Pros:
- The literal take on "Saved by the Bell" is funny, as well as the different bells.
- It's fun to discover them and to catch'em all
Cons:
- The controls are a clumsy and the hitbox is hard to get.
- The games looks like it's been very rushed and the graphics are poor
- The interface is a bit inconsistent (press a key/click a button).

The only buzzkill for me is the first con I mentioned. Sometimes we really don't know how to avoid the flames. Another action from the player (aside from up/down) would probably be good for the gameplay.

Munguia responds:

Thanks for comment and play PineappleAlarmClock, i saw you played the game till the end, Thanks,
-i think controls are ok, just one step at time, are just 4 spaces to move up and down.
-The game wasnt very rush, but is very short and graphics are not poor are freely made, as a developer i made different kind of games with different kind of graphics, i just draw the way I LIKE.

Thanks for playing.

Best Save Ever

medals

I appreciate how this is an original game. I admit that I was quite annoyed by how hard it was. You lost all of your bells when you got damage. It was weird how you couldn't help more of them afterwards. I guess that just wasn't shown. The fire's nice at least.

Well, not nice for me. I can tell you're the same guy who did those painting games. This isn't as good. I was expecting a Saved By The Bell parody. Well, I guess it is just a phrase used by a lot of people. It's at least playable.

Munguia responds:

Thanks for review Ericho, like every game things can be easy for some players but others not, this game can be won on 3 minutes.
Of course Famous Paintings are better, i spend 7 years paint em and goes on, this game is an small pum, just a quicky shot.