Reviews for "Avatar: Last Hairbender"

Well this was a very fun little animation. I haven't seen one of these in awhile. Voice acting was spot as usual and the the backrounds were kept simple and clean. The animation felt a bit choppy at some points...but the moustaches totally made up for it. as for the Korra crack, I'm ok with it. you might get some flack for it but, eh. I found it funny. I'm surprised though you didn't use hair bending to its full extent...then again, we've all seen what happens when you do. Overall, good job as always and I look forward to the next one.

WooleyWorld responds:

Wait until Sex Hair 3. You'll see the extent. Glad you enjoyed it, man.

amazing and well animated.
humor is a big 10/10 and I cant wait until the next one

This was great
Katara is a nagy bitch

I wouldn't go that far.

I'm disappointed that Katara wasn't also given a moustache, deducting 3 stars for that and another 2 stars for the joke insulting Korra, I hope next time you'll be nicer to Korra to get the perfect 10/10.

WooleyWorld responds:

I thought you were serious and my face was priceless. Glad you've got a sense of humour. :p

ya get lost Korra no one likes you, you crazy jacked up man-handed lesbian.

WooleyWorld responds:

.. I'm writing that one down.