Reviews for "Avatar: Last Hairbender"

cute, not quite as funny/silly as the last two though. But according to Doomroar it seems I might like Korra, should probably help pass the time before the world ends....

oh wait, that was supposed to be a surprise

WooleyWorld responds:

This... isn't Sex Hair 3...

i prefer ang sorry kora

This makes me feel pretty nostalgic. The humourous side was well portrayed, felt like an actual episode (which I guess was the point xD). The animation wasn't perfect but I liked it. I did notice one or two weird pauses in the flow of dialogue, especially when the camera changed, but I'm naturally nitpicky so I'm probably the only one who cares. xD Voice acting's really good, only iffy bit was when Katara fell over, but otherwise everyone sounded like their character and didn't have any weird-sounding lines.

All in all, a good nostalgic animation. Now to go glare at Netflix until they put Avatar back. Or at least Korra so I can see what the fuss is all about. xD

WooleyWorld responds:

Haha. I recently bought all the books on DVD so i could watch all of Airbender. Its so good. Im watching it as i write this. Lol.
Glad i could capture the essence, that was my goal.

Great animation and superb voice acting-- my only criticism is that the comedic timimg was a bit too slow. Loved it anyways.

I like em slow.

amusing, and characters well depicted