Reviews for "Avatar: Last Hairbender"

The voices match the characters, or at least close, plus it was hilarious and awesome. 5 out of 5 stars for you.

WooleyWorld responds:

Good Im glad you enjoy it.

This was Really Good......Maybe even Good Enough for Me to be Your Fan! MAYBE....Maybe....maybe.....

Ohh mein Gott.... danke

I can see why it's one of your favorite animations... it's awesome! (except for the joke about Korra. Just kind of cold) I came into this with somewhat low expectations for some reason, but was blown away by the comedy (or maybe I just have a weird hair fetish or something). I especially like your opening with your username on it (reminds me of some professional movie company or something). The voicing, music, sound effects, animation (unique and with added cartooniness here and there. That might not be a word), nearly all of the writing is great (don't really get the kindergartner comeback joke) and the drawing at the end are great! Nothing really comes to mind to improve though I hope you'll keep pushing the boundaries on this kind of stuff. Give my regards to SilverPoyozo and I look forward to your next animation.

WooleyWorld responds:

Haha. He'll be glad to hear people liked his work. You should find that intro professional.... its ripoff from the old United Artists intro from way back. I do intend to push the elements of my animations and keep the boundaries ever extended. :p

I've never really officially been a fan of the show, but I have watched all of the episodes out of order because I always turned nicktoons network on hoping for a chance that they would be airing one of the classics (Ren and Stimpy R.I.P.). This animation was pretty great, and from what I could see/hear all characters were represented almost exactly as they would be, and it was funny. And as I assumed, nobody likes Korra. (Even I could see that after a few loose episodes.)

Funny thing, I was getting pissed off at nicktoons for killing everything else besides Dragon Ball (DEFINITELY not a fan, not my thing..) and Avatar. But, Avatar: The Last Airbender I found to be kind of entertaining.

maybe a better story, but all together it was hillarious.

Thank you, regardless.