Reviews for "Avatar: Last Hairbender"

Where do I begin? The humor wasn't over done and some of the 'bending' surprised me more than a little. And then the hairball running around in the palm of his hand. It captured the humor from that part of that arc in the story. Especially after the cactus 'stache. Just my humble opinion, but I think cactus 'stache is the stachiest! I really enjoyed this and thank you very much for the ending. It made me smile. "Go home Korra..." Avoiding any generalizing statements, really worth my 5. All around, hats off to you. Hope you enjoyed making it as much as most of us enjoyed watching it, because that's what matters. Thanks.

WooleyWorld responds:

I did enjoy making it. I learned some new methods that are better than my previous approaches. It makes the animating more fun and I find it quicker. It pleases me that people are saying they find it like an actual episode. It means I actually got close.
Thanks and I appreciate the review.

Did Katara just diss her future daughter?

WooleyWorld responds:

No she just.... Yeah that's exactly what just happened.

Great job make more like these

WooleyWorld responds:

Somebody write me a script... :p

Hair bending that was great :-) and the Soka voice was pretty damn good. i loved when he did the cheesy hairball spin in his hands like Aangs rock smin lol

WooleyWorld responds:

That was a last minute add in, I almost didn't have it in. It's probably my favourite part. :p
Frank did a great Sokka voice. Glad you liked it.

yeea i'll take a fade but not too much around the sides but more in the middle lol