Reviews for "Avatar: Last Hairbender"

Other than the crack about Korra, it wasn't that bad.

WooleyWorld responds:

Thats the biggest compaint was that crackshot.

pretty well made for your age

WooleyWorld responds:

"You're not quite as unskilled as I thought, Grant"
It's difficult for me to keep up with the quality of animations like your own, IntenseC. Especially at your unique age of n/a...
Truly, I am lucky to have achieved three stars from such a skilled animator as yourself..

... but no really I like your audio. Nice work.

Been a while since I wrote one of these, but here it goes.
I thought the animation was fairly smooth and your voice acting matched up with the characters with an acceptable amount of accuracy. There's definitely room for improvement and fine tuning in your crafting. Can't say I share your opinion on Korra, but I can't fault you for having your own belief.
Giving you 3/5 in the interest in a fair, unbiased review. Keep up the good work.

WooleyWorld responds:

"There's definitely room for improvement and fine tuning in your crafting"...
Well.... how so? Don't slap me with a pitiful 3 then not explain how to improve.

Animation- Smooth
Voices- Very good
Music/Sfx- Very good
Premise- Average
Jokes- Meh

I liked it. The animation and voices were good and it all felt like it fit. The SFX were really well executed. Premise was built on a good pun. There was some tension building and conflict but none that were resolved with Kora getting hit. There should have been a clever twist at the end that brought it all together. Good job please make more.

WooleyWorld responds:

Jokes = meh... you silly goose.
But at least you put some thought into a review. Thank you kindly.
Glad you could pick out the pieces you liked.

I mustache you a question but I'll shave it for later.

WooleyWorld responds:

That's a pretty shit review for 3 stars.