Reviews for "Avatar: Last Hairbender"

I've never really officially been a fan of the show, but I have watched all of the episodes out of order because I always turned nicktoons network on hoping for a chance that they would be airing one of the classics (Ren and Stimpy R.I.P.). This animation was pretty great, and from what I could see/hear all characters were represented almost exactly as they would be, and it was funny. And as I assumed, nobody likes Korra. (Even I could see that after a few loose episodes.)

Funny thing, I was getting pissed off at nicktoons for killing everything else besides Dragon Ball (DEFINITELY not a fan, not my thing..) and Avatar. But, Avatar: The Last Airbender I found to be kind of entertaining.

I've noticed you're really in to a whole "hair thing". Pretty fantastic.

I could see there being an increase in the quality of the animation (aesthetics and some smoothing) and in your audio as well, but that doesn't really detract from the comedy or entertainment as a whole.

Thank you for another "hair-raising" animation.

WooleyWorld responds:

When it's in your name it's difficult not to be.

Just keep watching, each animation is slowly improving in quality.
"Hair-raising"... gettttouutta here. Haha.

HairBending? wheres Bo-bo-bo-bo bo-bo?

WooleyWorld responds:

Maaaaaaan fuck that show.

Made my day!

maybe a better story, but all together it was hillarious.

Thank you, regardless.