Reviews for "Madness Easter (Collab)"

Djjaner- Basically what I expected from you, fluid and fast animation. Your physics are better, and I liked the choreography and the art you made for your parts.

Gujit- Your stuff is smooth, yes, but it's slow. There are also a lot of parts where the enemies could have shot your protagonist but just stood there. I would say try moving things a bit faster, and try to make the fights more interesting and believable.

Hank154_CZ- Your stuff is not really that well made. It's a bit better than the average, but it's very choppy, not interesting, and too fast. There's not a good pace in it. You also looked like you were animating it at a lower FPS than 30. Use 30 FPS, don't use anything under 27.

Endik55- I actually haven't seen a whole lot from you, but I saw improvement. Some of your movements could be more fluid looking, and a little faster. Overall you are doing good, and could use tiny improvements in your stuff.

Ultrybal- Your stuff reminds me of Juanford66, you could use a lot of improvement on movements. You could also make things a little smoother and not so fast.

NikmironCZ- You have the potential to be good, but you will need to improve your smoothness a bit more, and your movements.

Aulo753- You need to improve a lot. Stop using the awesome face, it's not funny. Work at 30 FPS, it looks like you are working at 12 or 18. Which looks like a bad stop motion movie. You have a lot of work to do, and a lot to improve on. Try to get Djjaner to help you, but stop animating at your current FPS, it's not enjoyable.

Walker97- I pretty much said to Aulo what you should do as well. Improve a lot. Don't animate at a low FPS. 30 FPS, make it interesting. You part looked really unfinished, and was not enjoyable.

I'm only giving this 3 stars for Djjaner, Endik and Gujits work.

Djjaner for entertainment and smoothness, great ideas and most parts.
Endik for smoothness, and a show of improvement that made an enjoyable part.
Gujit for making this smooth, and a bit interesting.

I hope you all take the review to heart, and use it to better yourself.

Djjaner responds:

Thanks for your very extensive preview. I am very pleased and others will know where to make mistakes and correct them. :)

LOL,awesome.

Good job guys
PS : Your collabs are becoming stranger

Wow this was fun, love the sprites of all the bunnies n' rabbits everyone's made. really shows what easter's all about, not to mention the great animation brought by all of you guys, especially janer, that first sword scene surprised me to be honest

Unexpected, this is probably the first Madness Flash that is Entirely about Easter Egg event,
Which actually does not fit much, That Collaboration doesn't sadly have much originality on Combo and some Animators haven't reached a Skills close to the Majority could call it "Good",

But Still, a Cool and Enjoyable Madness Collab.
Great CZ Project.