Reviews for "Flat Golf"

It's golf

It's so underrated because it's GOLF

I could not get into this game at all. I could not even understand the physics. I can certainly understand why this is the lowest rated game for Stencyl Jam. I couldn't tell if the line went opposite of what I was supposed to do or not. Apart from that, the design was too simple. It was very generic stuff.

I didn't even think the sounds were right. There should have been much more detail. I know someone like Cyberdevil can do better. You're one of the most prolific reviewers out there! Then again, most people hate my personal stuff even more.

kasehaussoftware responds:

Cyberdevil was kind enough to assist us in improving this project. We're still very new at this whole process and are striving for continuous improvement in our projects. CD brings a high level of experience and community with him which I believe can benefit us greatly. We are very thankful for his help and would welcome any others who would be willing to work with us to improve our games.

Honestly? One of the worst games I've played on Newgrounds.

Far too many things need fixing. From the menus to the graphics as well as the actual gameplay. It shows glimmers of fun, but it ultimately becomes boring after the second hole on the first stage. Not worth playing unfortunately.

The physics in this game are not good at all...seemed like a lazy attempt to upload a game just to say you did it...it is no where near ready for game play. You are close but you need to add a wind speed if you have wind in it and you need to describe what those traps are...i thought they were sand traps but they are more like mud traps?