Reviews for "Sonac the Hodgeman 3"

5 starts, yew shuk... in the best possible way.... oh god, that's not what I meant.

Honest review though, it gets a bit repetitive but the metals and unlockables make it worth while. However this game does it's purpose in keeping the easily amused (such as myself ), amused easily *salutes*.

Game of the year! nu wurds tu descrbe ut i love da grephics and um inencible when gient nipples!

11/10 - ign

Truly a magnificent genre-defying masterpiece, that surely will not be forgotten by future generations. I'm so glad to be alive right now, so I can see it for myself. I'm greatly pleased by the fact, you decided to keep the music from previous instalments - brings back the vivid nostalgia of me coming back from school and playing Sonac The Hodgeman with my family, I still clearly remember the taste of chocolate bars I used to eat back then. Also I'm shocked by the addition of Shaq, and hope we will see him oneday alongside other characters such as Bucky O'Hare or Snoop Dogg. I'm basically begging for more., and kindly suggesting considering other parts of this thrilling story such as "Sonac Beyond the limits" or "Sonac Palettes"

how to unlock the last character,i dont understand how to unlock,i played every character in 5 min and nothing work,please tell me everyone :c