Reviews for "Sonac the Hodgeman 3"

I ...I cant...I just....

I love these games, but I think any new ones could benefit from being in a new level, or having a level select option. And yes, I do realise they're intentionally stupid and monotonous, but you've made additions with each game so it would be funny to see you lampoon some other classic Sonic levels like Chemical Plant Zone etc.

Darren responds:

The next one will either have new levels, or be completely different from the ground up.

DAMN THIS GAME SO FUNNY THAT I CANT STOP LAUGHING, I LOVE THE PICTURE OF SHAQ, SHADOO AND VEGETA ARE GUNNERS BUT THEY DONT USE IT, BUT WHO CARES ITS MORE FUNNIER THAN ALL THE GAMES OF SEGA!

THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD!

This was nice for a good laugh!

Dear Jesus, it's beautiful.