Reviews for "Sonac the Hodgeman 3"

click give up

another crazy sonac game

This is a great game, I love that you actually brought in a character select for this one. If you don't know how to do Missile Kills, just play as Silver, then you can get all achievements.

A blast to play.
A comprehensive list of character classes
Play to win: Sonac, Tail, Picture of Shaq
Invulnerable: Goku (that made me laugh when I unlocked him), Knackles, Silber
Easiest trophies: Big Knackles (Play 5 minutes gets 30 emmaralds 100rangs without a miss all AFK)
Ones I didn't unlock: Shadoo (If only I could do missile kills), Vegeta, Probably Rogue.

SUGOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII