Reviews for "Sheen's Drug Trip"

A good satire game in my opinion.
I also had died a 3 or 2 times before completing the Chuck Norris Sun boss.

Congratulations!

The game is pretty good though the joke is a little outdated (had you released this a year or two ago, it may have really hit home with people, especially considering I think Charlie Sheen is doing "okay" now). The graphics weren't extremely good, but I wouldn't expect that from a game using actual people's heads because trying to draw stuff to smoothly blend in with the actual people heads would be very difficult, even for advanced artist. I really like the gameplay and although I did expect to find glitches in the game, I found none so very good job on this. I enjoyed the game and enjoyed the medals though I'd seriously consider putting in a restart button. I look forward to your full game.

TharosTheDragon responds:

Yeah, we actually did release it on sheengame.com but then let the url expire I guess. We actually won't be releasing a full game but I'll consider your restart button suggestion. I figured people could just refresh if they want all the medals.

Update: I added restart buttons at the end. And thanks for the review, btw. I pride myself in making bug-free games (Ame Fury doesn't count).

Kinda funny in a stupid way, like Harold and Kumar. Game play is actually quite fun, but there's a huge difficulty spike with Chuck Norris.

TharosTheDragon responds:

Would you expect any less from Chuck Norris? :)